ITW performs chemical treatments for water and processes, mainly operating with major industrial groups.
ITW can supply specialty chemicals for any industry, with particular reference to the following.
- Petroleum refining
- Oil field
- Food and beverage
- Pulp and paper
Among the patented products /processes supplied by ITW in the hydrocarbon processing field, we can cite:
- Additives for asphaltenes stabilization;
- Additives for reduction of Conradson Carbon Residue of fuels;
- Additives for reduction of soot and noxious emissions of diesel fuels;
- Additives for reduction of particulate emissions during combustion;
- Processes and additives for reduction of corrosion, scale, fouling and biofouling of seawater;
- Processes and sorbents for reduction of SOx , NOx , CO2 emissions in combustion gases;
- Processes and additives for reduction of organic compounds’ solubilization in water;
- Additives for reduction of coke formation on catalysts;
- Additives for improving distillation yields in petroleum refining;
- Additives for fouling reduction in petroleum refining;
- Processes and additives for hydrocarbons’ solubilization in water.
Together with the above mentioned innovative technologies ITW has available all the fully consolidated technologies, typical from specialty chemicals suppliers, such as:
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Oxygen scavengers
- Boiler feedwater treatments
- Cooling water treatments
- Waste water treatments
- Water preparation chemicals
- Filmers, neutralizers
- Fuel treatment chemicals
- Power generation chemicals
- Oil and gas production chemicals
Moreover, many of the above formulations have been suitably modified in light of ITW technologies and know-how.
Thanks to its applied research facilities, ITW can find tailor-made solutions to peculiar customer problems, as well as implementing a specific research project.
ITW can also supply chemicals on a global service/partnership basis.
ITW’s mission in the specialty chemicals market is to give customers highly innovative products, highly attractive technological perspectives and highly specialized technical assistance service.